1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about him/herself on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them. (sorry, I'll promptly ignore this last bit...)
1. I am very annoyed by people who, when met with computer issues, start babbling incoherently, despite their experience with computers, as if they were facing an arcane conundrum and a sort of device that, yes, can be kind of particular... *sigh*
2. I love healthy food, actually. Not food substitutes, heaven forbid, but I am not the kind of person to go all: "Broccoli? Do you mean to kill me!?" on the cook.
3. I love reading, but I've grown distinctly weary of the reading process itself - most books no longer seem to draw me to them, unless they are really good!
4. I love adventure and roleplaying games best of all.
5. I am a music freak - period.
6. I am against the whole attachment my sister and parents have - yes, it's only natural to seek those with whom you are most familiar, especially your family... But at least one call per day, and commonly as many as 3 to 5 of them!?
7. I mean to live idly by, if I can: I do not have a particular calling in the form of do this, be that - my greatest calling is to be who I am for those who matter to me. I will work, of course, but only as a means to the latter - and work can be its own, very different kind of fulfillment. Yet I am anything but a career person.
8. I am seriously thinking of migrating - most probably to Denmark.
If you comment, you should do the meme.
Listening to: Vangelis discography
Reading: many things in parallel
Watching: various anime
Playing: V:tM - Bloodlines (again)
Drinking: orange juice and milk